Naming of the Library
Task Force Report Timeline
- November 29, 2021 - President Jiménez-Sandoval announces Task Force to Review the Naming of the University Library.
- December 1, 2021 - Weekly Task Force Meetings begin/Researchers begin reviewing the Maddy Papers.
- April 18, 2022 - Preliminary Task Force report completed.
- April 18, 2022 and April 22, 2022 - Community Open Forums.
- Late April/early May - Consultation with Academic Senate and Associated Students, Inc.
- May 20, 2022 - Final Task Force Report to be submitted to President Jiménez-Sandoval. President will determine next steps based on the information contained in the Report.